Sitting in a popular restaurant and waiting for your ordered grilled chicken to be served is worth waiting. This is because of the smoky and the juicy flavor of the chicken when it is grilled tastes yummy. Many people try hard to get the taste at home. But many end up in vain. The reason may be that they do not have the proper grill at home.
Whether you are interested in a gas grill or a charcoal grill, one must take care of few items before shopping for them. Here is a checklist that has to be considered while purchasing one.
Gas grills are best for providing quick and easy grilled food. Do consider the below points while going for the Gas grill option.
- Make sure it has at least has two burners or choose the burners as per your need.
- Check whether it has a proper thermometer to maintain the temperature.
- It is better to have a fuel gauge in the grill to check the level of gas easily.
- Electronic ignition is better to start the grill easily.
- The lid must be a tight fitting one to maintain the temperature.
- It may be easy if the grill has a side mounted tray to prepare dishes on the side.
- It is also better if the grill comes with an enclosed cabinet to store cooking tools.
This type of grills is the best for providing a smoky flavored food. Check out the Akorn Kamado Grill to get an idea about the char grill.
- Make sure that it has a tight fitting lid.
- The thick bowl must be such that it is at least 18 to 23 inches wide.
- Wide legs are better for the grill to be stable.
- Make sure it has a bottom grate to hold the charcoal.
- And, make sure it has the most important removable ash catcher. Cleaning can be a tedious job if the grill does not have one.
- It must have air vents on the lid to control the temperature.
Make note of this checklist before going in for purchase.