Loans of the day
A broken phone, a sudden car expense or a deal you can’t resist – There can be many reasons why you need to borrow during the day. At Good Finance we offer an easy and clear solution to this. With us you can choose between taking out a credit or applying for a quick loan.
You can borrow up to DKK 15,000 a day. Are you a first time customer at Good Finance, the first month will always be interest-free and fee-free. If you repay your loan within 30 days, your loan with us will therefore be free. Check out our Trustpilot if you can see what previous customers have said about us and our service.
- Borrowed DKK 15,000 free for 30 days
- Apply in 1 minute
- Have the money within 3 hours
- Quick and easy online application
RECEIVE MONEY TODAY
January 2017, new legislation was put into play in the loan market. It is no longer possible to apply for and receive a quick loan on the day. This is because the government has adopted a compulsory 48-hour reporting period for all borrowers. This means that when you apply for a quick loan, you must reaffirm your application 48 hours later. Therefore, it is no longer possible to receive a quick loan on the day of the request for the loan.
However, you can still receive your loan on the day. Instead of applying for a quick loan, simply draw a credit with us. Here you can borrow up to DKK 15,000 just as with our other loan options, so the first 30 days will be interest-free and fee-free when you take out a loan with us.
When you apply for a credit, you will receive a call from us within three hours if you apply within our general business hours. Then you will find out whether we can approve you for a loan with us. If you approve, it will subsequently be possible for us to let you borrow and receive money on the day.
If, on the other hand, you apply for a quick loan or credit on the weekend, you must be aware that it will take up to one working day before the loan can go through. In addition, the process will take place in the same way as in everyday life. So an employee from our customer service will call you up and let you know if you have been approved for a loan before the money will be in your account. Read more about borrowing on the day here:
- Quick loan Loan up to DKK 10,000 with a short-term loan
- SMS loan Secure your loan application through your mobile
THE LOAN PROCESS STEP BY STEP
In spite of the new legislation in the loan market, we will do everything we can to make your loan process run smoothly and comfortably. Therefore, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide to what the loan process will look like, from the moment you decide to apply for a loan until you receive the money.
- Click on our loan calculator, which you can find further up the page, or by clicking on “Registration” on the left in the top bar.
- You can now choose whether you want to take out a quick loan or take out a credit. Keep in mind that if you want to borrow on the day, choose credit. This is due to the statutory 48 hours of reporting time, which is applicable to all borrowers when applying for quick loans. During the same step, you decide what amount you want to borrow from us. You can borrow up to DKK 15,000 a day when you create credit
- Next, you must fill in a number of personal information. These read as follows:
- Social Security number
- An active email address
- Phone number
- Your monthly payment
- Your bank account number
Under the same point, please read our loan terms and approve them.
- At this step, you must approve your loan application. You do this by using your personal NemID. We use NemId to ensure your security, as well as to obtain the relevant information we need to provide a real credit rating for you. This is how we can best fulfill your desire to borrow money during the day.
- We then ask you to enter your card number. It must be the number of the debit card to which you wish to transfer your loan and from which you wish to repay your loan. The repayment will then be made automatically. Therefore, you do not have to remember to repay yourself, thus avoiding the expensive reminders.
Once your loan process is complete, a member of our customer service team will call you and tell you whether you have been approved for your desired loan. If you have applied for a loan on a weekday within our business hours, you can expect a call within three hours. If, on the other hand, you applied for the weekend, you should expect up to one weekday wait before you hear from us. If you are applying for a credit in everyday life, it is possible for you to borrow on the day.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO LOAN MONEY DAY?
If you create a credit, you can also receive your loan on the day. You can borrow up to 15,000 kroner here. When creating a credit with us, there is a fixed interest rate of 15%. As a new customer of Good Finance, however, we offer you the first month as interest-free and fee-free. Let’s say you have borrowed DKK 1,000 from us and now have to pay interest. Then with a 15% interest rate, you will have a loan of 1,150 after one month. You can always log in to Good Finance and pay whatever you can, back on your loan. With a credit where you can borrow during the day, you can thus control how long your loan period will expire.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
You can read more about the credit we offer on our site and also how to borrow money from us on the day. If you want to read more about the general loan terms, we have also made this possible for you. To Good Finance we also have a blog associated with. Here you will find a lot of tips and tricks that you can use if you want a healthier approach to the private economy. Are you interested in our offer?